Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nexus Diary 3

The Sentinel Faction area has been driving me crazy! Just as we get a computer up and running, an old one crashes. Finally, I realized that there was a bit of a pattern. Not in just the computers, but all of the problems we've had! The Paradox toilets, the Venture holo-projectors, even the speed stripes on the ground! It's been the Maelstrom! Someone has been donating Maelstrom-infected bricks. This will never do.


In other news, my lab is almost finished – I can't wait! I have called it the Nexus Core, which is quite fitting. The Imagination Nexus flows through the center and I have plenty of equipment to run tests.

It seems like whatever influence the Maelstrom had during construction is starting to diminish. There are still three Imagination pipes that we still need to finish – maybe later.

We are getting very close. The Paradox zone is now complete (the toilets now work!) and my workstation is up and running! Everyone seems to be pleased! The launch pads are the last piece to go online. I can't believe how quickly we've finished the Nexus Tower! All of your brick donations made it possible!


Fugu, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment