Monday, August 22, 2011

Lego asks us!

In a new survey, Lego asks us our experience, basically how much time we spend playing, and what we would like to see next. Some of the choices? Well, PvP (which I immediately said ten to, which means Put this in the Game Now!), Guilds, New behaviors, and what I think would be property terra-forming, which is altering the terrain, Crafting, Jobs, a new World, More mini-figs, ect. I think that they have their release cycle planned until next year, maybe March or April. Lego is taking on more devs (I believe, I'm not certain.) to handle bigger projects. Or, maybe Lego has all these things in the works, and wants to know which one to release. Which one was winning? Well, before they changed the survey so you can't see the results, New Worlds was winning, in terms of first place votes, with PvP a relatively distant second. If you haven't, take the survey @ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/poll1a_us.
Fugu, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment